Edo is open, but we are limiting some of our services due to COVID-19 state mandates. We are currently not offering blow dries, smoothing treatments, or facial waxing behind your facial mask.
The team at Edo, the Fine Art of Hair takes the health of our clientele and staff seriously. In response to the Covid 19 outbreak we want to convey our daily public health measures.
- We are requiring face masks for both staff and clients.
- We are taking temperatures at the door.
- Wiping down chairs and all station surfaces in between each client.
- Tools that come in contact with the client will be sanitized between each use
- Antibacterial spray used on sinks between uses.
- All capes, towels and smocks washed in antibacterial detergent.
- We are also diffusing essential oils to boost the immune system and promote an antiviral environment.
We ask that Clients stop in the restroom on their way into the salon to wash their hands and we confirm that all stylists wash their hands between each client.
We encourage staff and clients to kindly reschedule if they are not feeling well.
Wishing you good health and wellness,